My Family...My Life

My Family...My Life

Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Weekend....

I wonder how this weekend gonna be...
 
but am always looking forward for it to come..
 
The whole week was gone and it was full with loads and loads of work...
 
Well, talking about work, it's a non-ending task..
 
every working day is a busy day but full of fun
 
no matter how busy we are, we just have to be happy and cheerful...
 
If not, we'll get sulky and moody ,
 
then everything will be upside down...
 
then others won't be happy too...
why worry,
 
now, it's the weekend...
 
no need to think about work...
 
Get some rest and relax...and do the thing we like to do with the family...
What's up for tomorrow....
 
no plans as yet but definitely, 
 
baking apple crumble is a must....
 
Why???
 
because i've got orders for a birthday function 
 
at my boss's house on Sunday...and it is in Kuantan
 
and that means
 
Sunday is gone as I need to attend the birthday function...

What else can i say...

so, i won't have much rest this weekends...
 
normally, i would just like to laze at home and relax my mind by reading, 
 
watching my favourite movies, cooking and simply do what i like....
 
 As for tomorrow,
i don't have any layout plans as to what to do...
 
well, maybe doing some marketing and shop around....
As for tonite....

i would really like to go to sleep and have a very good rest.....
 




MaMaZuE


No comments:

Post a Comment