My Family...My Life

My Family...My Life

Friday, January 14, 2011

what a weekend!!!!

salam to all....

this weekend is just a boring & sulky weekend....esp when 2 of my boys are in school for the gotong royong....1 is still in college and my hubby is busy with his part time chores...and my car is having problem that need to be tended in a while......

So, at home, left the eldest one who came back yesterday, my youngest son who is not involved with the gotong royong, my adik angkat, tariq and my maid....

No interesting agenda ahead but maybe blogging, facebooking, carrom and cooking...

well, not all the days that we go thru each day gives us satisfaction...sometimes, it's quite bored too...nevertheless, i love this quiet saturday where i can continue reading my novels or writing articles...

Working the whole week and travelling to and fro to the office which is based about 84 km away from home every 5 days a week, is such a tiring routine...so, this is what i like about weekends where i can just laze around and do whatever i like.... it seems to be a short time but i would always look forward for these 2 days to have a full time rest....

Nevertheless, i still need to do my marketing, cooking and cleaning my own stuffs but at least at my own pace...Too bad that today, my car is quite sick due to some leakage at the waterpump, i'm stuck here at home and just could not start my day doing my routine....

So, here i write for pleasure.....

so, folks....have a nice weekend with your family & friends.............

No comments:

Post a Comment