My Family...My Life

My Family...My Life

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Panda Therapy...









It is no  wonder the world has fallen in love with these  animals.

  Mum? Can you come and  get me down now? 

 I'm not coming out.  You'll have to come in and get me
 Kung Fu  Panda...bring it on! 


 On the count of  three.... lift
Does this log make  my butt look fat? 

 Betcha can't see  me..... 
 Oops!   Slight  miscalculation. 
 You  go.   I'll just stay here and  rest my head a little  bit
 It wasn't me! I  didn't steal this bamboo shoot!
It was just  sitting here, I swear it!
 
 I'll give you 2  seconds to get off me or I'm calling  Mom. 
Pardon me but do you  have a napkin? 
 Pardon me but do you  have a napkin? 

 paparazzi!    Could we have a little privacy  please? 
 Dear Martha Stewart:  I have this brown  stain on my nice, white, fluffy  bottom ... 
 Shhhh!     I'm reviewing...
 I cannot believe  that I'm stuck in this tree again.
What is  the matter with  me?
 
 I'm sure there's a  way out somewhere.
I saw an ant go this way  yesterday

 Forgive me Father,  for I have sinned... 
 Pandas looking for  lost  earrings
Absolutely nothing  accomplished.
The perfect day for a  panda...
 

I hope you all will feel much much better already after going thru this panda therapy.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment