My Family...My Life

My Family...My Life

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Assalamualaikum wbt & Salam 1 Malaysia to all,

Wow.....it has been years since i last wrote here in my blog.. i had been very very busy and time has been so tight up...no time to sit down and write...that's it..nothing much that i could say although there are so many things to write about my life all these while...

Alhamdulillah, till to date, 2 of my sons are married and i have a grandson who is so adorable from my eldest son.  My eldest son got married on 14th February 2014 to a beautiful lady, Khairunnisha bte Ismail who is also a mum to my adorable grandosn....





A beautiful wedding reception held in KL and as well as in Kemaman, Terengganu ~ ~

Got to take off now and i would continue later ~ ~

Love ,

Mama Zue.....





No comments:

Post a Comment