My Family...My Life

My Family...My Life

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Writing & sharing articles makes me happy, cheerful and passionate....

WOW.....now that i'm having my own blog...i can write and share good articles that i managed to collect from my friends' emails or via the internet....I will be adding more articles to the list day by day as time and space permits....Well, topics includes various subjects about life, children, time, friendship, love , recipes ,advices through tazkirah and other interesting jokes and inspirational stories....

Reading is one of my favourite thing to do during leisure..I like facebooking and browsing the internets to get more ideas in handling good life in marriage and parenting...

Being a working mum of 5 boys, i lead a very hectic kind of life whereby i, too have to travel five days a week at a distance and spend at least 2 hours on the road ,drving to and fro.... Besides, I need to spend 2 more hours with my 3 school-going children almost every nite as to guide them with their studies and homeworks...(two of them are in college) some might say, it is not easy and some might say that i'm lucky...why? because I have a good maid to assist me all along....By the way, this maid had been with me for 9 solid years...

I want to fill up my life with full of fun , laughter and not stress besides all the mistakes,  obstacles and roadblocks that i had gone through all the years in my life.....it is so true...but due to all my patience and full strength and full support from my family and friends.. in fighting the troubles, i managed to move on and on.....


So, I start writing notes in the facebook and noticed that i have quite a number of admirers and wanted me to be their friends as to share my articles posted in the notes....

From there, i just thought of creating my own blog and share the articles with my other friends out there....To me, life is a learning experience, the more I pay attention to and use what I learn through the stories and articles, the better my life becomes.

I am passionate about sharing what I learn in order to help others too.

This blog provides a fantastic place to explore what i learn with a community that is also interested in learning...

To sum it all....live simply...
                      love generously...
                       care deeply....
                        speak kindly....
                          leave the rest to Allah.....


Happy reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment