My Family...My Life

My Family...My Life

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Boring Saturday......


Oh my God, this saturday is such a boring one....
woke up late then rushed to the market and nothing much left... so bought chicken, rebung and other vegetables....

before cooking, accompanied nasrul to the Centre Point to buy his neccesities for his enrolment in the Science School next week.....RM500 gone...ha ha ha...

came back from Centre Point, prepared lunch...simple lunch...rebung masak lemak & fried chicken...that's about all....

played carom with Along for a while and had a short nap .....did some reading then started blogging again....writing is my passion so i sit down and tried to write whatever in mind....

unexpected weather for the day, sometimes it rains, then stop and started to rain again....the wind blew so hard....banging all the doors and windows at home...but the weather was actually nice and cooling....

quite lazy to cook anything for tea...so just had hot milo and biscuits....actually, lazing around is the best thing to do now.......


No comments:

Post a Comment